About the Role:
We are seeking a charismatic, detail oriented and driven individual with critical thinking for our Labels Division who is passionate about delivering wow. If you’re looking to develop yourself and to contribute to a fast-growing division, come join our dynamic and upbeat labels team!
Who We Are:
Established in 1982, Great Little Box Company is a family owned and operated leading manufacturer of Labels, Corrugated Boxes, Folding Cartons, Digital Packaging, Protective Packaging, and the distribution of Shipping Supplies. We make almost anything a company will need to package, ship, and display their products – making us a one source supplier for packaging solutions.
We take pride in our initiatives to make safety a priority. We demonstrate this with our structured inhouse training, providing personal protective equipment and our innovative and supportive culture.
Recently we have proudly added Ideon Packaging to the GLBC family. Ideon Packaging has been providing innovative packaging solutions since 2001 and our combined strengths will allow us to offer a breadth of products, service and customer service excellence unique to the North American market. Through this transition, we truly believe we will be “Better Together” and look forward to the growth and collaboration to come.
- Proactively identifies customer needs and supports your Packaging Specialist and Customer Solutions to achieve service beyond our customers’ expectations
- Plays an active role in our customers experience by problem solving, listening and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges and upcoming projects, injunction with sales
- Supporting your team as required, to identify areas of question and implement training action to improve on any found concerns
- Presents new and innovative ideas for change by collaborating with all divisions to achieve results including manufacturing deadlines, materials costing, quoting.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Estimating in any field or Print Industry Experience is an asset
- Drive to problem solve in a strategic and efficient manner to accomplish daily and long terms goals
- Thrives in a true team environment and holds strong interpersonal skills
- Effective multi-tasking ability paired with a passion for organization
- Attentiveness to details with a strong technical aptitude and enthusiasm.
- Key liaison to internal technical team with external vendors, while maintaining a genuine, supportive and strategic relationships with our Sales Team
- Reports to the Customer Solution Manager, Estimating Division
- Collaborates and coordinates with the production, purchasing and sales team to ensure the customer’s experience and product is the priority in the business
- Serves as a support for other estimating divisions, as required (ex. Corrugate, Folding Cartons).
- Customer Excellence: Play an active role in ensuring that our customer’s objectives are exceeded
- Continuous Improvement: Recommend and implement strategies to continually improve service and expand the abilities of yourself and team
- Culture: A supportive and enthusiastic attitude that provides a positive outlook to not only the Labels team, but GLBC as a whole
- Trust: Uses an approachable and supportive attitude to establish a sense of trust between production and sales team to accomplish any opportunities.
GLBC is fully committed to two things – our employees and our customers. We offer employee based recognition and reward programs including profit sharing, continuous improvement incentives, and companywide performance goals. We emphasize teamwork but value individual contributions to the team. Come join our winning team. We’re passionate, energetic and committed to provide excellence in packaging solutions.
If you are someone who values customers and a truly Great place to work – Please apply below if interested.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.