Bubble cushioning is tough. But how much tough is enough? We’re glad you asked. Our nifty little guides will teach you about the durability levels of bubble, what option might be best for your shipping needs, and some of the advantages. But first, what is bubble and how can it help?
Bubble is an air cushioning material that is lightweight, clean and flexible. It is a cost-effective and reliable protective packaging option that minimizes damage when packing, shipping or storing goods.
Here are some advantages when considering bubble cushion:
- Lightweight, clean, and flexible
- Keeps products of all shapes and sizes securely in place
- Cushioning qualities protect items from shock, vibration, and abrasion
- Transparent to provide easy product identification
- See-through material so product identification is instant and easy
- Flexible to conform around odd shapes for quick, easy wrapping
- Puncture resistance
- Available in varying cell heights (3/16″ small, 5/16″ medium and 1/2″ large bubble)
- Available in various roll widths and lengths
- Multiple performance grades ranging from heavy-duty to light duty
- Options include anti-static, adhesive, cohesive and recycled content
- Multi-purpose material available in a variety of sizes, performance range, and customizations to meet the toughest industrial need to the DIY’er
- Easy to use plus, everyone LOVES bubble!
Bubble cushioning also comes in all shapes and sizes – which makes it one of the most versatile protective packaging solutions out there. Take a look below for a quick lesson on the standard sizes of bubble and its variety of useful applications.