At Great Little Box Company, we are committed to offering our customers the highest quality product. To help make that process easier for you, we recently re-designed and re-launched our website. Our new look is fresh, clean, and designed to work better for you!
To help you navigate through the new site, we have prepared a 5-part blog series that will take you through the different stages in the purchase and packaging process.
Whether you are looking for corrugated boxes, custom displays, labels, flexible packaging, folding cartons, rigid boxes, moving and shipping supplies, protective packaging, or all of the above, the first step is to reach out to our team for a quote.
Information you need:
There is some information you are going to need on hand before reaching out and requesting a quote. Besides basic company information, we will also ask you:
- Box style- length, width, depth
- Required board strength
- Weight of the box contents
- Board colour
If you don’t have all this information on hand, not to worry! One of our helpful representatives can take what you have and help create the product that you envisioned.
There are a number of ways to go about getting a quote from GLBC, including online or over the phone.
- If you are looking to get a quote online, go to glbc.com find “Get a Quote” on the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Once you click, you will be taken to online form to be filled out and submitted. Ensure you fill out all the required fields (marked with a red star).
- Once you complete the form, hit “SUBMIT” at the bottom of the page.
- A GLBC representative will contact as soon as possible with your quote.
Over the Phone
You also have the option of calling Great Little Box Company in order to receive a quote.
- Dial 1-800-661-3377
- A representative from GLBC will gladly assist you getting a quote together for whatever you might require.
We pride ourselves on having great customer service. To help make the process of receiving a quote easy for our customers, we have specialized representatives for every department that can answer all your packaging questions.